Paine & Partners is a value-driven private equity firm that utilizes extensive industry expertise to execute a differentiated and disciplined global strategy that is designed to consistently generate superior risk adjusted returns.
- Our activities are designed to deliver superior long term returns on investment.
- We source proprietary deals through long term relationships and extensive industry knowledge.
- We listen to sellers and management to understand their goals and create custom solutions to enhance value for sellers, management teams and our limited partners.
- Our success is based on partnering with the right people to manage our portfolio companies-we structure investments and incentive schemes to align our economic interests with management and employees of our portfolio companies.
- We are generally lead investors and tailor capital structures to facilitate the execution of each company's long term plan, including the significant investment of additional capital to enhance the growth of our companies.
- We are dedicated to helping our management teams fundamentally improve businesses and grow underlying cash flows. We maintain a consistently high level of energy, focus and commitment to our management teams throughout our stewardship.
- We leverage our industry and structural expertise and our knowledge of our portfolio companies to optimize exit alternatives for the benefit of investors, management and employees.
- Our two most important assets are our people and our reputation. We are passionate, results orientated, creative, tenacious problem solvers. We operate with honesty, respect, high ethical standards and a strong commitment to excellence.
- We prize our firm's stability and promote people from within. Our culture promotes team work, high integrity and camaraderie and rewards initiative, creativity and hard work.
Paine & Partners was formed in 2006. Prior to that, W. Dexter Paine co-founded a private investment firm known as Fox Paine & Company (the "Predecessor Firm"). Today, Paine & Partners has more than 20 professionals, including a team of industry veterans who serve as operating directors. Including the assets of the Predecessor Firm, Paine & Partners employees have managed $2.7 billion on behalf of leading global financial institutions and investors. Paine & Partners and its principals, while with the Predecessor Firm, have invested over $2.3 billion in 21 platform investment companies and made 73 follow-on acquisitions in over 20 countries, representing $7.4 billion in enterprise value. Paine & Partners' investing process is at the heart of the firm's ability to identify high-return investment opportunities. It's a process that involves creativity, financial acumen, industry expertise, relationships and stamina for complexity. The firm's industry focus is enhanced by the experience of our operating directors whose expertise includes financial services, industrial agribusiness, and food and protein.